Thursday, January 21, 2010

WOW!!!!

So I want to start out by saying sometimes living in a fantasy world isn't all that bad Currently i am waiting on WOW (World of WarCraft) to finish downloading ok addmittedly I am now one of the many who love wow and thinks about ways to get threw quests while not even home or near any pc I assume people )since i was once one of them) think this is a waste of time but here are my thoughts those same people read books ,watch tv,drink play one of the game systems and it never is an issue...wow is a bit more intense and interactive but so fucking what at least u r enjoying urself and hey u are an adult and can do wtf u want .......believe me ladies u want ur men chatting it up w/fictional folks more than a women in the super market get a fucking life and do as u please i know i will....

No comments:

Post a Comment